The Kneewalker shall remain the property of Strideon at all times.
The rental shall be on a weekly basis with a 2 week minimum and shall commence when the Renter takes delivery of the StrideOn.
Responsibilities of Renter
- The Renter agrees that the StrideOn is to be used solely by the Renter and not at any time by a third party.
- The Renter agrees to read and adhere to the safety instructions provided prior to usage regarding the proper and safe manner of using the StrideOn. If the Renter has any questions about the instructions given, the Renter is to contact StrideOn Ireland on 086-142 2936 before use.
- Using the StrideOn in anyway other than it is intended is prohibited.
- The Renter must ensure that the maximum load weight / Height is not exceeded.
- The Renter agrees if the StrideOn is lost, stolen or damaged under any circumstances while rented, regardless of fault, The Renter shall be responsible for all charges to replace or repair the StrideOn. If the item is lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair or not returned, the credit card will be charged the full list price of €499.00 to replace the StrideOn.
- The Renter agrees that upon receipt of the StrideOn, it will be examined and deemed in good working condition. any defects should be reported to StrideOn Ireland immediately.
- The Renter agrees immediately to discontinue the use of the StrideOn should it at any time become unsafe or in a state of disrepair and will immediately (within 1 working day) notify StrideOn Ireland of the circumstances. In all events, StrideOn Ireland shall not be responsible for any injury or damage, including consequential damage, resulting fro the failure or defect of the StrideOn.
- The Renter agrees they are not permitted to have the StrideOn repaired by any 3rd Party.
The Renter may cancel their StrideOn and receive a full refund if their StrideOn has not been shipped.
The Renter may cancel their rental for any reason within the first 3 days of rental. The Renter will be charged any courier charges and €10.00 administration fee.
After 3 days a minimum rental period of 2 weeks apply.
The Renter may extend their rental period by contacting StrideOn Ireland on 086-142 2936 prior to the termination of the pre booked rental period.
The Renter agrees to be responsible for the usage of the StrideOn. The Renter assumes all risks in the operation and use of the item and agrees to assume the entire responsibility for the defense of and to pay, indemnify and hold StrideOn Ireland harmless from the hereby release StrideOn Ireland from, any passive and active negligence, strict liability, intentional act, wilful misconduct or gross negligence to be complete and all claims for the damage to property or bodily injury (including death) resulting from the use, operation or possession of the item, whether or not it be claimed or found that such damage or injury resulted in whole or in part for our negligence, from the defective condition of the item or from any cause. The Renter agrees that no warranties, expressed or implied, have been made in connection with this rental.
The Renter hereby authorizes StrideOn Ireland to charge any credit card on file provided by the Renter for the initial rental fees, extensions and any fees owed at the end of the rental period as per these conditions. The Renter understands that if the StrideOn is not returned, a credit card will be charged for the full list price of the StrideOn.